Yeah, I know the title is kinda dorky n corny… But it’s just what I’m feeling right now. As I was looking through all my old-fashioned photographs in a cute photo album, something strikes me. Em, what is it called? Oh ya, nostalgia, you know missing the days that gone by. I haven’t been feeling this for a long time, especially thinking about college years. Those were really fun times. There were some pretty good times. But there were pretty bad times as well. I’ve learned now that you have to take the good with the bad to truly appreciate what life is.
I’ve met all kinds of people there. Some of them really step right into your life, and leave footprints that you would remember them forever, no matter what happens. They touch your heart, and you hope that you touch theirs as well. In a way, whether you realise it or not, they have helped to change you into who you are today. And you appreciate it, maybe years later only you realise it, but you truly do. It just when all of my college friends graduated and moved on, everything changes. Somehow at that point you only remembered the bad, and none of the good. Yet now, looking at the experience in a whole new perspective, gives you a totally different outlook.
I’ve made friends. I learn a lot of new stuff. I was able to experience life in a different country. Study in a whole new environment. What more could I have asked for?
No comments:
Post a Comment