I'm not going for Sammi's Show Mi Again concert in Genting on the 26th & 27th September 2008. When I first found out I try to get people to actually go to Genting with me, leave me a few hours to catch the concert and then I can join them back later. We could have fun spending the night in Genting.
It was a no go. No one was interested and they saw through my ruse pretty fast. Sigh. If it was held in KL area I don't mind going there alone and make frens with fellow fanatics like me. But the concert will be on top of a very high hill. Sigh. So I told myself to forget bout it and just ignore the whole thing. I'm on a tight budget I keep telling myself. I just went to see her in 2007, which is just last year. There's always a next time. Yeah, definitely a next time. Yupp. Yes. *Nods*
Everything was going fine till today. My FM, the 101.8 radio channel, the only station that my colleague will blast during work, starts to have a contest. You know the one where listeners can try to call in, sing a song and maybe win free concert tickets. The kind of contest where it's almost impposible to win cos' it's nearly impossible to call through. Anyway, the bloody radio station kept airing the ads bout the freaking contest at every hour of the day! So I kept hearing on and on bout "Sammi's Show Mi Again Concert" the whole day. And each time I hear it, it feels like a stake stabs through my heart. Sigh. Stab, stab, stab.
Ok, I do sound like I'm going crazy. But try to imagine it this way:
Aerosmith is going to have a concert at Madison Square Garden, NY, but Rach can't make it.
LV is having the grandest of grand sale, yet LV's devouted followers not going to the sale! (Ok this scenario is a little far-fetched but I couldn't think of anything else)
I think I went for 3 out of 4 times Sammi had her concert here. Pretty cool, huh? ;)
Alright, I just have to ignore everything bout the concert till the end of this month, right? Another week and I'll be numb to it already. I just have to stay strong. I can make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment