Sometimes I wonder how it would be like if I have a special someone to depend on. Would it finally fill up the empty space that I always feel? The missing piece to my complete puzzle? Or am I suppose to feel whole and that someone is just suppose to complement my life?
Would he remember to bring an umbrella to shelter me when it rains?
Would he know what to say to cheer me up when I'm down?
Would he sit and listen when I need to talk?
Would he offer his help and support when I have problems?
Would he fly to HK to watch Sammi's concert with me?
Admittedly I still have a naive and innocent view of love and relationship. But I know that reality is never what you imagined it to be. So I'm just holding on to the hope that for once life will turn out the way you want it to.
No comments:
Post a Comment