Monday, October 16, 2006

Sometimes I don’t know why I always let myself get worked up over things, petty things really. Most people would just brush it off and wouldn’t let it affect their day. Guess I’ve always been oversensitive over every little thing and human nature is pretty resilient, they don’t change overnight.

So here I am, a year later still writing the same drivel that I’ve been spewing about for years now. It’s just pathetic isn’t it?

You know the ‘Chasing Cars’ song by Snow Patrol. The part of the lyrics that says,
“If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?”

That is just so beautiful. If someone just sings that to me I think I would fall in love there and then.

There’s really no point in this post is it? There is, but I’m just afraid to get into it. Because when I do it is so depressing, I mean I’m just a depressive person really. I’m hopelessly, endlessly lost. So lost that I don’t think I’ll ever find my way back. Back to where you may ask. I have no freaking idea. The image of me now is not what I visualise when I was 21. I’ve thought I would be successful, or at least sure of myself and the direction of my life. Has a career, note a career - not a job. Did I make the mistakes all those years ago, or all of these are just tests for me to pass, that sooner of later I would find my oasis in a land of god forsaken desert?

Give me a sign, somebody, anybody.

No comments: