Is it me but don't you get all sentimental and thoughtful looking as the rain falls around you? Especially when you're all alone outside. Not really alone though. Cos your thoughts will be swirling around in your mind. Taunting you. Teasing you. Making you think of things you've been trying to avoid.
Read this interesting quote:
Jack Palance: "Do you know what the secret of life is? One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and everything else don't mean shit."
Billy Crystal: "Yeah, but what's that one thing?"
Jack Palance: "That's what you've got to figure out."
~From the movie City Slickers
That just sums up perfectly how I feel. So I'm making a decision here.
1. Stick to this job till next April.
2. Go for a very deserving trip to New York (cos I know if I don't go with my group of friends now, I'll regret it and I don't need more regrets in my life. It'll bankrupt me, but it'll be worth it at the end).
3. Come back, start anew.
The problem is this, and only this - Can I last that long?
Can anyone back me up on this?
1 comment:
Hi dear,
u ald hv n ans to ur question, true, it may b best 4 u o it may not, but i b'lif u hv bin weighing the scale in micros! Wut eva ur decision is, make sure it will make u happy n PLSSSS.. NO WUT IF! then u will hv my (n pretty sure ol our frenz) full support ( morally )... Stop asking urself, wil i mak-it till den.. who noez, d nxt time u try 2 ask urself d same question, v've ald heading to airport 4 our US trip!!!
Luv ya'
White_lily_devil
Post a Comment