Saturday, April 12, 2008

American Idol: Michael Johns Surprising Exit!!

"Arghhhhhh....WTH??!!!!" that's what I was thinking when I watched one of my fave - Michael Johns got shockingly voted out this week!!

He was never in the bottom 3, so his first time was his last time too. Sooooo unfair!! I mean Kristy Lee Cook and Syesha Mercado should have left before him!!! I like him he is so cool and his voice is really good as well.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jason Castro will survive a lot longer. I love him when he sang Hallelujah and this week's Somewhere Over the Rainbow. He's so dreamy! No worries for David Archuletta, he is sure going to be in the Final 2 as the tweens/teenagers are crazily voting for him. While David Cook is pegged as the most talented one so he might be in Final 2 also.

This has got to be the most exciting American Idol Season since the previous Season 4 which Carrie Underwood won! I'm watching every episode devoutly!! :P

2 comments:

RL said...

I should have voted for him...

and I think he sang Dream On so damn well! (ahem.. well you knw i m big with Aerosmith... so you can imagine how excited i was when he performed)now i m only disappointed.

nat said...

yeahh rach vote vote!!

support jason castro!!! c'mon he's so cute being all laid-back hippie style. :P David A is gonna be in the Final two, you can bet on it!

sigh you're the only person watching american idol and you're half the world away. hehhe. at least i get to talk to you bout it. everyone else was complaining bout all the youtube vids i kept posting and going on and on bout american idol. :P