You know those moments where you truly wished you can turn back the clock just for 10 seconds? I had that feeling when I realised I've just bang the car in front of me. It was the combo of me having a bad headache and feeling sick while driving back home after work. The car in front suddenly did an emergency brake and I was too slow to brake to avoid him. Plus the driver is a policeman but he was driving his personal car. There was actually another policeman on his police bike who saw us, he came down and ask the driver of the other car, "Tak nak report kah?'. I'm like shit man I don't wanna report and lose my NCB (which is the max-55%). But the driver said no lah since I'm willing to pay for the repair.
Anyway I thought both repairs would not cost a lot as the impact wasn't that big and both cars look pretty okay. Well this is what the workshop fella told me:
The other car - Kenari:
Hit out the dented part + spraying paint + new back lamp = RM 500
My car - Myvi:
Hit out the dented part + spraying paint = RM400
which bring us the grand total of RM900!! Oh my f*@%$#~ god!! I have no choice but to use my rainy days fund now! Urghhhh...
After that, go to doctor who told me I got tonsillitis infection which cause my fever and headache and blah blah blah. Prescribe me antibiotics and other pills that cost me RM 96, which I can only claim RM 35 from my company.
You know what, from now on I'm just gonna stay at home for few days and think about my mistakes. No more eating out. No more movies. No buying new clothes, belts or shoes. No nothing.
4 comments:
:( :( :( so sorry to hear that :( it really hurts when it hurts the pocket. seems like we are living day to day just paying for things.
don't blame yourself too much nat.sometimes accidents do happen no matter how careful one tries to be.
Thanks for your support gals!
I'm trying to get over it and move on.
Do hope the choco ice-cream helps ;P
Post a Comment