Friends come and go, but friends making an appearance after a couple of years can be scary in a way. Why do I say scary? Because it's hard to figure them up. Have they change a lot after all these years and would you like the person they've become? Or have they remain pretty much the same person with the same personality that you have hated last time?
Of course all these doesn't mean a thing if they were only your casual, hi-and-bye friends, but it's very different if they were like your closest of friends. In particular, a friend who totally betrayed your trust in them, screwed up your notion of friendship and destroyed whatever good memories you had with them. Maybe I'm being just a little bit too melodramatic. Well, I was only 18 then, and it was huge deal at the time.
But now, seeing her after so many years, and she acted like nothing happened. That we parted as friends in a good term. So it does makes me a bit infuriated, because I still hold a grudge over her for what she done, but I know that she's probably clueless over everything. Either that, or she knows, and she's rubbing it in pretending everything's okay. Urghhh.... gotta control myself and rein in all the anger inside. No exploding. No setting house in fire. No stratching her car or putting thumbtacks all over the tyres. No letting inner demons out. Cool. Be cool. A Pisces is always a peacemaker.
Damn, just realised I've written an entire blog about someone, who probably doesn't give a shit about what I think of her. This is maybe the most pointless rant-and-rave session on my blog. But it does feel good. It would even be better if I send her the url and let her read this. But that's too evil. And a little too moronic anyway. Should really learn to 'forgive and forget' or 'live and let go' and all those other craps. Damn, hate being so civilised all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment