Sun rising from the east, signalling a new day has begun... A beautiful day? I don't know how many people do wake up and think, 'oh yeah, it's a beautiful day today!'. Mostly just drag our body out of bed, hit the shower and go to work. All the while hoping can play hooky and skip work. How many of us can say, 'I love my job and I don't mind working late every day!'. That's just insane people short of their meds talking. Is it sooo wrong that I like to leave early? I do have a life you know... ;)
Anyway, I'm getting out of topic. What is my topic? Hmm, don't know... just rambling thoughts running around my head lately. Why is it most people don't really truly honestly know what they want? They have conflicting thoughts all the time. There is something that I shouldn't get angry or even bothered about, but I am. And if u ask me why, I'll go totally blank. But then why is it some people like to stir up trouble when things are perfectly fine the way they are. I'm not making much sense here am I, that's the point. Probably couple of days later, all of these will blow over and I'll realise I'm making a mountain out of a molehill.
Just blabbing a lot so at least I'm updating my blog quite frequently. Although it is only some mindless ramblings but it's still something right?
No comments:
Post a Comment