Today is a sad sad day. The day that the Chinese station Wow FM 97.6 is being taken off the air due to financial or technical problems. The thing I’m going to miss the most is The Morning Show with KK and Angel Wong Chui Leng, one of the most original and funniest DJ duo on the radio. Most of the time when I listen to the radio I flip through the different channels looking for some good songs. I never stay still in one channel and I usually avoid listening to the DJs as they are really boring without anything interesting to say.
But KK and Chui Leng is different, they are on a league of their own. They come up with fascinating facts or titbits to share and they are totally hilarious together with their witty comebacks back and forth. So it’s really disappointing to hear they are going off the air and I’ll never tune in to hear their chirpy voices again.
A black day indeed in the history of Malaysian radio stations.
No comments:
Post a Comment