Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hong Kong: It's not a dream, it's a freaking reality mates!!

Like what my subject above just proclaimed - Hong Kong: It's not a dream, it's a freaking reality mates!!

I'm FINALLY going to Hong Kong in April!! Woohoo. I'm so happy bout it cos it's a place I've been dying to go for ages! Guess what. After I come back, I'll be going to Florida and New York end of that month!!!

Am I crazy? That's debatable. Am I made of $$$? Certainly not. Am I gonna regret this? HELL NO.

This is gonna be the biggest and most heartwarming send off of the century! It could be the very last gathering/trip for the closest of friends I have ever, and it is all especially for a friend who everybody will be sorely missing. We only live once right? Live to the fullest I say. Money can be earned back. Time and friendship, once gone you may never get it back.

That just sums up my New Year Resolution for 2007 – Live life with no regrets!

1 comment:

RL said...

We definately deserve this trip to HK(on top of the NY trip of cos) It's to 'Make Benefit' of everyone who will be in this trip to be with friends you cared about all these while!

Now you can strike this off from your 'Things I Would Want To Do Before I Die' list! hmmm I know the Haagen Daz Choc Fountain treat is still in the pending list. Let's hope we will strike that off too ... soon.

RL