
Sammi ShowMi Concert 07, M'sia - Clip 1. There are two parts to this clip - both are Sammi's heart-to-heart speech to her fans about her family and career. Totally emotional and touching! Especially love the part about the Red Green Light metaphor. :)
Sammi ShowMi Concert 07, M'sia - Clip 2.
Long Live Love (Ngoi Ching Man Shui). A new song from Sammi and beautifully sung by her.
Sammi ShowMi Concert 07, M'sia - Clip 3.
Duet with Hins Cheung. Like the funny interaction between them and they sing great together!
Sammi ShowMi Concert 07, M'sia - Clip 4.
The Power Medley Part - 獨家試唱 (Exclusive Song Test ), 非男非女 (Neither man nor woman)and 小心女人 (Be Careful of Woman). Sammi definitely can dance as she has shown in the concert and her movements are so free and natural.
Sammi ShowMi Concert 07, M'sia - Clip 5: Encore.
It's Encore time. Believe me the fans (including me) were screaming like crazy to get Sammi back for an encore. And this is the first song she sang - 親密關係 (Intimate relationship). Sorry for the shaky part at the end, I was waving and shouting her name when she came so near to my side of the stage.
Sammi ShowMi Concert 07, M'sia - Clip 6: Encore Part 2.
The last of my videos. Sammi sang 不拖不欠 (Owe Nothing) and 回 來 我 身 邊 (Come Back To My Side). Absolutely awesome concert!! The Best Ever!!!
(If the videos above did not load in full, just click on it and it will go to my youtube account where it loads fine.)
Sammi ShowMi Concert 2007 in Genting. Just how to describe it? Phenomenal. Sensational. Inspiring. Even these words are not enough.
I’ve been to her previous concerts in 1998 and 2004. Sorry Eason. Sorry Leo Ku and Miriam Yeung. Sorry Andy Hui and William So. Sorry Kuan Liang and Ping Kuan. But Sammi ShowMi Concert 2007 is officially the best concert ever that I’ve attended so far!
Seriously it was even better than I’ve expected. Xiu was also a fabulous concert partner cos she was so into the scene. She was screaming Sammi’s name and waving her phone (with the light on) along with the songs! Me I was grinning like an idiot the whole time, I felt like someone wave a wand and put a happy spell on me cos I was soooooo happy and completely ecstatic. Totally busy what with holding the camera, then changing it with my phone like Xiu to wave madly around (can’t find the bloody glowsticks) and also using the big green hand thingy from Maxis.
Sammi was totally in her element yesterday night. I give her 5 stars out of 5!
Looks: Drop dead gorgeous – Check.
Vocals: Outstanding. Super strong with intense passion – Check.
Outfits: Stylish and amazingly cool – Check.
Stage presence: Mesmerising persona. Contagious high spirits. Really witty and funny interactions with the captivated audience – Check.
Stage backdrop: Classy and cutting-edge - Check
I really like the part where Sammi talked about her family and her career. How she decided to take a break from work and everything for a while, and just rest and enjoy life. I mean she’s human after all you know. She was totally overworked and under too much pressure. While a lot of negative stuff were written bout her by the vile media, she tried not to let it get to her. Instead she paints and writes a column to a HK magazine every week, just to let her fans know she’s okay. And she staged her comeback of a lifetime with her sold out eight-day solo concert in HK - proving her critics and detractors wrong, all who wrote her off during her absence. As her concerts obviously showed, her fans both in HK and
Since 1995, it’s been 12 years and I’m still her die hard fan. This is almost like an obsession. But a healthy one, not those crazy stalker type. And I know I’ll continue to support Sammi forever, as long as she sings, I’ll buy her album, she acts, I’ll watch her movies and when she has concerts I’ll try to be there.
Entirely overwhelmed with emotions after seeing her fantastic performance last night. I felt like if I die tomorrow, I can die happy. :)
5 comments:
ok...so it wasnt fun with me at Leo, Miriam & Eason concert eh... OKAYYYYYYYYY. Well she look happy. Good that you enjoyed the concert so much. Was just wondering... did you cry? :P
5 min later...hmmph... i wished i could also be there too even though i might not be that 'fun' :) Guess i just miss you guys... :) i am not an ardent fan but wont mind going to her concert actually.
XIU = fabulous to be with anywhere be it brazilian, concert, mani-pedi, spa, shopping or vacation. Nat, I think I will lose myself when you post about Jacky’s concert in Sept.
aiya rach you misunderstood my post. of course it was fun with you in Leo and Eason concert.
it's just that this IS Sammi you know. she's my favourite of all favourites. so definitely her concert to me would be the best ever.
i bet if you were there, it would be mucho more fun and crazy!!!
oh yea i almost wanna cry after the concert is over. just totally overwhelmed with emotions you know. i was so afraid she wouldn't come back to singing but now she's back with a bang!!!
I must say she still does look great for her age. Hmm...Maybe we should all quit smoking. :)
Post a Comment