Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Post-Show Mi Syndrome

Someone posted on the fan site sammicheng.popz.tv bout suffering from Post-Show Mi Syndrome:

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:57 pm
Post subject: Post-Show Mi Syndrome

I think many of us are suffering from this disease. Here are some of the signs:

1. You've got no mood to work/study, still daydreaming you're in the concert waving glowsticks, singing/dancing along and screaming out loud.
2. You are thinking how on earth you can get to Toronto or Las Vegas for her next shows.
3. You repetitively look back at the videos or photos of the concert.
4. You surf popz.tv all day looking for updates and downloads about Mi.
5. You talk to fellow Mi fans about how high the concert was and curse the guards for not allowing you to stand.
6. You start to countdown when the concert DVD will be released.

Do tell us how you are suffering from the syndrome.


Hehhe of course I also added my 2 cents on the matter. This is what I commented:
Omg you're completely correct!!!!

1. I surf here all day looking for updates bout Mi.
2. Search youtube and watch videos of the concerts in HK and M'sia. Wishing she had perform the song 'i will follow him'.
3. Regret didnt get the VVIP seats to have an even closer look of Mi.
4. Actually daydreaming that the next time she has a concert in HK, I'll fly there and watch it!!
5. Beg my friend (she's in HK) to get the concert DVD there and send it to me!


Sammi's latest song MV - Ngoi Ching Man Shui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZDilUmw_nU

I totally love the rings on her hand. For all things Sammi, check my "Favourites" on my youtube. :)

1 comment:

may said...

She is pretty. But being in HK, I guess everyone just have to be ultra thin. Putting on a bit of weight will definitely make her dance better. Skinny tall ppl just aint made out for dancing anything else other than ballet.

I'm glad u enjoyed. wait.. that doesnt cut it. I'm glad u went fanatically crazy over the concert :)