Just when you think you're more in control of your temper or have learned to be more patient, only to realize that it takes a mere aggravation to set you off. Although my temper is not as bad as it was several years ago, I know that I should still have handled the situation much more calmly. But any sort of aggressiveness from others will be met equally with defensiveness from me. It's purely an instinct action. By the time that I'm aware I've lost my temper again, it's too late.
At least now I'll admit that it's partly my fault to allow things to escalate and should have known better than engage in the verbal skirmish. Yet after all said and done, I'm okay with the fact that I made a stand and made it clear that I don't take any crap from anybody.
2 comments:
aww nat I hope everything is alright.
I dont think you did lose your temper. Yes sometimes situation gets a little tense. But until you allow yourself to flung something out of your hands, then yes, you lost your temper :)
But otherwise, I think everything is fine and perfectly normal :)
Post a Comment