I truly love this song, it's my ultimate favourite from Eason. And it was voted by HK fans as their Most Most Most Most Most Most Most Most Most Most Favourite Song (no kidding that's really the award name!) at the recent CRHK's Chik Chak Pop Music Chart Awards Ceremony 2007. It was a new award to celebrate 10 years of Commercial Radio Hong Kong, and out of 10 Most Favourite songs, Eason Chan's "K Gor Ji Wong" was picked as the winner!
Loved the song but never quite understand it, so that's why I found the lyrics translation and post it up here to share with you all. :) Next karaoke session, I'm so singing this song! Even if I mixed up the lyrics it's not like anyone of us will know right? *chuckles*
陈奕迅 - K歌之王
Eason Chan
King of K-Songs
我(ngoh) 唱(cheung) 得(dak) 不(bat) 夠(gau) 動(dung) 人(yan) 你(nei) 別(bit) 皺(jau) 眉(mei)
My singing is not good enough, don’t you frown
我(ngoh) 願(yuen) 意(yi) 和(woh) 你(nei) 約(yeuk) 定(ding) 至(ji) 死(sei)
I’m willing to make the ultimate engagement with you
我(ngoh) 只(jek/ji) 想(seung) 嬉(hei) 戲(hei) 唱(cheung) 遊(yau) 到(do) 下(ha) 世(sai) 紀(gei)
I only wish to enjoy theatre, music, and travel to the next century
請(cheng/ching) 你(nei) 別(bit) 嫌(yim) 我(ngoh) 將(jeung) 這(je) 煽(sin) 情(ching) 奉(fung) 獻(hin) 給(kap) 你(nei)
Please do not dislike me, I’ll devote this excitement to you
還(waan) 能(nang) 憑(pang) 甚(sam) 麼(moh)
What else is there to prove?
擁(yung) 抱(po) 若(yeuk) 未(mei) 能(nang) 令(ling) 你(nei) 興(hing) 奮(fan)
To embrace as if unable to feel your excitement
便(bin) 宜(yi) 地(dei) 唱(cheung) 出(chut) 寫(se) 在(joi) 情(ching) 歌(goh) 的(dik) 性(sing) 感(gam)
Singing is cheap, it’s written all over the sexual appeal of the love song
還(waan) 能(nang) 憑(pang) 甚(sam) 麼(moh) 要(yiu) 是(si) 愛(oi) 不(bat) 可(hoh) 感(gam) 動(dung) 人(yan)
What else is there to prove? If love can no longer move people’s heart
俗(juk) 套(to) 的(dik) 歌(goh) 詞(chi) 煽(sin) 動(dung) 你(nei) 惻(chaak) 忍(yan)
Song with vulgar lyric incites your suffering
**誰(sui) 人(yan) 又(yau) 相(seung) 信(sun) 一(yat) 世(sai) 一(yat) 生(saang/sang) 這(je) 膚(foo) 淺(chin) 對(dui) 白(baak)
Who will believe that in this lifetime such shallow vision is so bright
來(loi) 吧(ba) 送(sung) 給(kap) 你(nei) 叫(giu) 幾(gei) 百(baak) 萬(maan) 人(yan) 流(lau) 淚(lui) 過(gwoh) 的(dik) 歌(goh)
Bring it on! I’ll give you the song that makes 9 million people cry
如(yue) 從(chung) 未(mei) 聽(ting) 過(gwoh) 誓(sai) 言(yin) 如(yue) 幸(hang) 福(fuk) 摩(moh) 天(tin) 輪(lun)
As if no one ever hears such oaths, as if happiness grinds the wheel of Heaven
才(choi) 令(ling) 我(ngoh) 因(yan) 你(nei) 要(yiu) 呼(foo) 天(tin) 叫(giu) 地(dei) 愛(oi) 愛(oi) 愛(oi) 愛(oi) 那(na) 麼(moh) 多(doh) **
That makes me want to yell out “Love, Love, Love, Love” so much for you
將(jeung) 我(ngoh) 漫(maan) 天(tin) 心(sam) 血(huet) 一(yat) 一(yat) 拋(paau) 到(do) 銀(ngan) 河(hoh)
Let my sky be carefully filled with one by one all the way to the silver river
誰(sui) 是(si) 垃(laap) 圾(saap) 誰(sui) 不(bat) 捨(se) 我(ngoh) 難(naan) 過(gwoh) 分(fan) 一(yat) 丁(ding) 目(muk) 贈(jang) 我(ngoh)
Who’s the trash? Who doesn’t let me be upset? Who’s giving me a stare?
我(ngoh) 唱(cheung) 出(chut) 心(sam) 裡(lei/lui) 話(wa) 時(si) 眼(ngaan) 淚(lui) 會(wooi) 流(lau)
I’m singing the words in my heart out loud, when tears can fall
要(yiu) 是(si) 怕(pa) 難(naan) 過(gwoh) 抱(po) 住(jue) 我(ngoh) 手(sau)
If you’re worried that you might upset, then hold my hand tight
我(ngoh) 只(jek/ji) 得(dak) 千(chin) 語(yue) 萬(maan) 言(yin) 放(fong) 在(joi) 你(nei) 心(sam)
I can only gain thousands of words and place them in your heart
比(bei) 渴(hot) 望(mong) 地(dei) 老(lo) 天(tin) 荒(fong) 更(gang) 簡(gaan) 單(daan) 未(mei) 算(suen) 罕(hon) 有(yau)
Compared to the eternal desire, it’s easier, it’s limitless
**誰(sui) 人(yan) 又(yau) 相(seung) 信(sun) 一(yat) 世(sai) 一(yat) 生(saang/sang) 這(je) 膚(foo) 淺(chin) 對(dui) 白(baak)
Who will believe that in this lifetime such shallow vision is so bright
來(loi) 吧(ba) 送(sung) 給(kap) 你(nei) 叫(giu) 幾(gei) 百(baak) 萬(maan) 人(yan) 流(lau) 淚(lui) 過(gwoh) 的(dik) 歌(goh)
Bring it on! I’ll give you the song that makes 9 million people cry
如(yue) 從(chung) 未(mei) 聽(ting) 過(gwoh) 誓(sai) 言(yin) 如(yue) 幸(hang) 福(fuk) 摩(moh) 天(tin) 輪(lun)
As if no one ever hears such oaths, as if happiness grinds the wheel of Heaven
才(choi) 令(ling) 我(ngoh) 因(yan) 你(nei) 要(yiu) 呼(foo) 天(tin) 叫(giu) 地(dei) 愛(oi) 愛(oi) 愛(oi) 愛(oi) 那(na) 麼(moh) 多(doh) **
That makes me want to yell out “Love, Love, Love, Love” so much for you
給(kap) 你(nei) 用(yung) 力(lik) 作(jok) 二(yi) 十(sap) 首(sau) 不(bat) 捨(se) 不(bat) 棄(hei)
I’ll give you the power to write 20 unforgettable songs
還(waan) 附(foo) 送(sung) 你(nei) 愛(oi) 得(dak) 過(gwoh) 火(foh)
When you are near to the flame of your love
給(kap) 你(nei) 賣(maai) 力(lik) 唱(cheung) 二(yi) 十(sap) 首(sau) 真(jan) 心(sam) 真(jan) 意(yi)
I’ll give you the will power to sing 20 songs wholeheartedly
米(mai) 高(go) 峰(fung) 都(do) 因(yan) 我(ngoh) 動(dung) 容(yung)
Even the microphone will move with me
無(mo) 人(yan) 及(kap) 我(ngoh)
Nobody can reach me
你(nei) 怎(jam) 麼(moh) 竟(ging) 然(yin) 說(suet) K歌(goh) 之(ji) 王(wong) 是(si) 我(ngoh)
Why do you unexpectedly call me the King of K-Songs?
我(ngoh) 只(jek/ji) 想(seung) 跟(gan) 你(nei) 未(mei) 來(loi) 浸(jam) 在(joi) 愛(oi) 河(hoh)
I only want to immerse in the river of love with you
而(yi) 你(nei) 那(na) 呵(hoh) 欠(him) 絕(juet) 得(dak) 不(bat) 能(nang) 絕(juet)
To get what cannot be gotten with you
絕(juet) 到(do) 溶(yung) 掉(diu) 我(ngoh)
To the point that I melt away
No comments:
Post a Comment