Got into accident yesterday after work. A car was coming fast and into my lane so I swerved to avoid it and hit the divider instead! Was really shocked for a while. I'm okay but my car is in pretty bad shape. It's side mirror gone, bumper dented and side scratched. Feel like crying when I see my car, never had a car so badly damaged before.
As usual got scolding from my dad, which I ignored mostly. And called up the mechanic to fix it. So now everything must be changed, from bumper, headlights to side mirror, and also repaint the side car. Arghhhh....pokai before CNY.
It's just so troublesome to get to work without a car. Extremely inconvenient public transport we have here. Urghh. Today, May was nice enough to send me to office. :) But tomorrow I'll take the Komuter and ask my colleague to pick me up from Subang Station.
1 comment:
I-May caught with an accident too yesterday.. :(
Felt bad cause couldnt send u to work even thou working in USJ, had my appointment line up in d morning this whole week :(
Post a Comment