God my party launch is tomorrow night and I'm kinda nervous and excited bout it. My boss gave a short brief earlier and the product launching ceremony is much more grand than I thought. Arghhh freaking out!! Me and my colleague are in charge of the reception counter and ensuring that only the 260 people on the name list are allowed to go in the club, Poppy Garden at KL. Then gotta run around and make sure no guests are left alone and also make sure they got their drinks or food.
Thank god I'm not in the sales team if not I have to mingle, mingle and mingle! What a nightmare! Let's just hope everything goes smoothly yea. I'll try to post up some pics of the night later! :)
1 comment:
OMG, the launch was in Poppy??? I thought it's in your office!
OMG I love Poppy! n the sensual Passion upstairs!!
Post a Comment